World's first natural Botox
Finally there is now a true natural alternative to Botox. Unlike many other products on the market that make outlandish claims, Natox really does work like Botox but utilizes a different science to achieve the same effect. This has been clinically proven with placebo controled, double blind, human clinical studies that proves that both the science and that Natox is revolutionary in its approach in wrinkle reduction and youthful looks. What makes Natox a true natural Botox cream is that it works exactly the same as Botox, except it is completely safe, has no side effects and does not require injections.
But first how does Botox® work?Underneath a wrinkle is a muscle that has contracted. The muscles contraction is caused by communication between nerve endings (synapses) which utilize a chemical neurotransmitter called Acetylcholine. Botox utilizes minute doses of Botulinum Toxinum (a neurotoxin) that binds to the nerve endings, disrupting the neurotransmiiter communication, which results in muscle relaxation.
So how does Natox work?This is where the understanding of physics comes into play. However in laymans terms we utilize the sympathetic vibratory harmonic of acetylcholine that forms part and partial of the crystaline structure within the water carrier of Natox. To provide you with an example, in most hospitals you will notice ultraviolet light-boxes that keep medical instruments free from contamination. Did you know that Ozone (which is also an anti-microbial agent) has the same frequency as ultraviolet. Two different sciences doing the same job. Ozone is chemical science and ultrviolet light is vibratory physics. Is this pseudoscience or is this for real? As the saying goes, the proof of the pudding is in the eating, so the hypothesis required clinical studies to confirm what was understood.
What did the study reveal?
• The hypothesis was correct
• A visible reduction in rhytids (wrinkles) and facial lines within 4 weeks
• With further use there was an increase in the effect.
• Safe to use with no side effects
So how does Natox differ to other products?Most importantly it is unique to all others and cannot be replicated. There are numerous products on the market that claim to be "natural botox creams" or "alternatives to botox". All of these products have some form of chemical (the latest fad is Argireline), antioxidants and various acids. It is important to realize that the skin can be "forced" to look younger as in the case of alpha and beta hydroxy acids, which reduce the 28 day cycle of skin cells to around 6-8 days. Yes the skin does look younger but it comes at a price and is not sustainable. The bottom line is that none of these contain natural ingredients.
Let's take a look at the most popular ingredients
• Argireline - Acetyl hexapeptide-3 is a synthetically derived peptide purported to be a safer alternative to Botox, but most people have no idea that it's actually made of synthetic materials as opposed to natural ones.
• Matrixyl 3000 - Synthetic derived palmitoyl oligopeptide and palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7.
• Hyaluronic acid - is produced naturally by the body and found in areas with connective tissues and cartilage. It can be produced synthetically or derived from natural animal sources. There is no requirement by the manufacturer to state its source on the label.
• Collagen - is produced naturally by the body. It can be produced synthetically or derived from natural animal sources. There is no requirement by the manufacturer to state its source on the label. Synthetic collagen does not interact with natural collagen.
• Retinol, Vitamin C, Vitamin E - are good anti-oxidants as long as they are derived naturally. the cost difference can be in excess of 100 times more than synthetic versions.
There are too many manufacturers who launch products that are here today and gone tomorrow; the primary reason being cost. They produce fantastic marketing material with a prodigious advertising campaign, unfortunately the product lacks substance. Too often shortcuts are taken by introducing cheap synthetic alternatives or what is most common, a dilution of the active ingredient as originally recommended by the chemical supplier.
What are the ingredients in NatoxAll the ingredients in Natox meet the "Cosmetics Regulation" (EC) No 1223/2009 and "Cosmetics Directive" 76/768/EEC as amended as well as ECOCERT standards.
• HELIANTHUS ANNUUS – Organic Sunflower Seed Oil – NATURAL SMEC ECT
• SODIUM COCOYL GLUTAMATE – Emulsifier naturally derived from coconut
• GLYCERIN – Derived from vegetable source
• ACRYLATES/C10–30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER – is a non toxic hydrophobically modified cross-linked acrylate copolymer.
This ingredient is in itself not natural however due to its extremely safe and non toxic capabilities it meets Ecocert standards within a combined formulation. Current inclusion is 0.1%
• SORBIC ACID – is a natural organic compound used as a preservative.
• SALICYLIC ACID – A substance obtained from plants (white willow back and wintergreen leaves) that has bacteria and fungus-killing properties